Welcome to the official home page of Floksy Locksy Cosplay!
Based in Adelaide South Australia, Floksy Locksy is a Cosplayer, Model, Seamstress and Crafter. Originally inspired to start cosplaying after watching her childhood hero Sailor Moon. She quickly fell in love with cosplaying and has since created over 30 costumes, won multiple awards across Australia, hosted cosplay events and judged competitions. A pocket rocket driven by boundless amounts of energy and determination, Floksy is always looking to challenge herself with more and more complicated costumes.
Currently, Floksy is the 2017-2018 Cosplay Ambassador for Supanova Comic con and Gaming Convention, so catch her all around Australia during your local event. Dates can be seen on the Supanova website!
Floksy is proudly sponsored by Lumin's Workshop - Cosplay and Fabrication Supplies, and incorporates many of their high quality crafting material into her work.
In the past Floksy has also been a guest at Oz-comic Con Adelaide, and been a Judge for several years at AVcon.
- PAX Australia 2017 Cosplay Competition ~ Star Guardian Lulu from League of Legends
- PAX Australia 2017 Cosplay Competition.~ Classic Nidalee from League of Legends
- Second place Gumeracha Medieval Fair Costume Competition May 2017 ~ Melisandre From Game of Thrones
- First place Anime Props Category at AvCon 2016 ~ Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (Sword and Shield)
- Best Craftsmanship in the RTX Sunday Cosplay Competition January 2016 ~ Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY
- Best Overall Costume in the RTX Saturday Cosplay Competition January 2016 ~ Yang Xiao Long from RWBY
- Best Female in the AvCon Cosplay competition July 2015 Runner Up ~ Claes Celestia Misca Sancest from Final Fantasy Type 0
- Judge's Choice CosCon March 2015 ~ Popstar Riven from League of Legends