Welcome to the official home page of Floksy Locksy Cosplay!
Based in Adelaide South Australia, Floksy Locksy is a Cosplayer, Model, Seamstress and Crafter. Originally inspired to start cosplaying after watching her childhood hero Sailor Moon. She quickly fell in love with cosplaying and has since created over 30 costumes, won multiple awards across Australia, hosted cosplay events and judged competitions. A pocket rocket driven by boundless amounts of energy and determination, Floksy is always looking to challenge herself with more and more complicated costumes.
She has recently started working with Lumin's Workshop - Cosplay and Fabrication Supplies which is her first major sponsor and recently appeared as a special guest at Oz Comic-Con Adelaide 2017!
Floksy has also worked as a Cosplay judge at both Supanova and AVCon: Adelaide's Premier Anime and Video Games Festival, for which she will be returning to judge at the 2017 event.
- Judge's Choice CosCon March 2015 ~ Popstar Riven from League of Legends
- Best Female in the AvCon Cosplay competition July 2015 Runner Up ~ Claes Celestia Misca Sancest from Final Fantasy Type 0
- Best Overall Costume in the RTX Saturday Cosplay Competition January 2016 ~ Yang Xiao Long from RWBY ~
- Best Craftsmanship in the RTX Sunday Cosplay Competition January 2016 ~ Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY
- First place Anime Props Category at AvCon 2016 ~ Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (Sword and Shield)
Second place Gumeracha Medieval Fair Costume Competition May 2017 ~ Melisandre From Game of Thrones